Monday 6 July 2020

The July edition of Connected is available to download



This month Revd. Roy Shaw writes about the fall-out of the Coronavirus pandemic. Roy also touches on the difficulties in Kenya - I really cannot imagine what it must be like for farmers seeing their livelihoods eaten in a few hours by plagues of locusts.
Tony Service - for the first time since 2004 apparently - has “nothing to offer” and yet still manages to fill two pages! Good work Tony! Also, once again Tony has helpfully let me have some texts and images to help fill the pages, and although I hadn’t space for all of them they were very welcome. The rest of Connected is the result of me trawling the tinterweb plus some texts that I had considered or written, but not used, over the past few months.



And previous editions here

Archive